The pricing of our new season bags versus our older models is influenced by several factors:
- Innovative Features: With each new season, we often introduce enhanced design elements, improved functionality, and state-of-the-art features that might not be present in the older models. Incorporating these advancements can result in slightly higher production costs.
- Material Costs: The cost of materials can fluctuate based on market demand, availability, and other global economic factors. Sometimes, new models might utilize materials that are currently in higher demand or are of superior quality, leading to increased costs.
- Production Techniques: As we strive to deliver the best quality products, we continuously upgrade our manufacturing processes. Implementing new techniques or technologies to improve the longevity, durability, or eco-friendliness of our bags can affect the production cost.
- Economic Factors: General economic inflation, exchange rates and shipping costs can influence the pricing of goods. This can result in a slight increase in the prices of new models compared to those produced in previous years.
- Research and Development: Our commitment to staying ahead in the industry means we invest significantly in research and development. New models might reflect the results of this R&D, incorporating the latest design trends, ergonomic features, or sustainable materials, which can factor into the pricing.
- Feedback Implementation: We value our customers' feedback. Sometimes, the changes or enhancements made in the new models, based on customer suggestions or feedback, can influence the cost. While there might be a price difference between new and old models, our focus remains on offering value.
Each bag we produce, whether from a past collection or the latest season, reflects our commitment to quality, functionality, and style. We always strive to ensure that any price increases are justified by the enhanced value the new models offer.